Maramureș County Administrative-Territorial Unit, as a provider of the State aid scheme to support the activity of air operators in the context of the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and Maramureș International Airport Autonomous Administration, as its administrator, hereby announces the opening of the call for applications for the granting of State aid in the total amount of 1,200,000 EUR.
Date of commencement of acceptance of applications – 05 octomber 2021.
Closing date for accepting applications – 05 november 2021, 2 PM.
Any questions regarding the call for applications should be sent during the call for applications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The aid applicant will send a request for assistance, accompanied by the documents mentioned in the scheme to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The required documents:
1. Annex 1 – HCJ Draft State Aid Scheme
2. Annex 2 – HCJ Draft Contract for state aid
3. Annex 3 – HCJ Draft Notice opening
4. Annex 4 – HCJ Draft State aid application
5. Annex 5 – HCJ DraftCommitment
6. Annex 6 – HCJ Draft Business plan structure
7. Annex 7 – HCJ Draft Statement
8. Annex 8 – HCJ Draft CONTRACT FOR GRANTING STATE AID
9. Decision EC – State Aid to airlines at Maramureș International Airport 29.09.2021